1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe the game to me...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Sep 10, 2011.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I can't get into chat, and I get get a stream.

I'm watching the bar on ESPN, but I need some color and analysis too.

Please stop by from time-to-time and let me know what's up.

Thanks in advance!

2. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Thank you!

4. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

5. buffs

buffs Club Member Club Member

Color analysis: more 1st quarter penalty yards than offensive yards in the last game

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

buffs likes this.
  7. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Difference to me so far is that the Cal QB is a bit more accurate ont he run than Hansen is. OL looks much imporved, considering that Cal was supposed to have a much better DL than hawaii. Punter still looks good....(that is for UBL) and the freshman kicker made two FG's, one was a 52 yarder and he had plenty of distance to spare. And it was nowhere near the goalpost. Clemons is catching some stuff. Screen looks great still, running up the gut is either 5-7 yards, or nothing. Polk is still hammering guys way outside of the field of play. One penatly was a roughing the passer....after he had tossed the ball backwards, and was now running out to be the receiver. Which was bull****. We also had a false start, even though a Cal DL guy was about a full yard over the line. But.....much better than last week. Was hoping to be within 3 at the half....but at least CU seemed to be playing for a td instead of just running out the clock. Have to get rid fo the OL false starts. Even with them the OL looks better. Without them the OL would almost look like we hoped.

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Penalties are a factor. Embree has more work to do here. The change to more of a pro style offense is working. Stewart is the man.

Ed Hockalee's son or brother is the ref. Didn't he cost us the Broncs a win a couple years back?The team looks much crisper to me under Embree. The Hockalee mile high curse....

We are wearing a 90s era uni which looks nice. The pac12 logo looks very nice on the helmet. The field grass is pristine.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  9. lawdogg

lawdogg Club Member Club Member

Heartbreaking.