1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anybody see this? Or too busy looking at handler that ate it

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

When the WVU kickers were out warming up before the start of the second half, the ralphie handlers signaled them to move out of the way. It appeared to me the WVU punter was arguing with the handler, like he had a right to warm up there or something. Then the handler pointed towards ralphie coming out, and the punter kind of had a surprised look and ran out of the way.:lol: ****in dumbass

Also what is up with running Ralphie before the team comes out in teh second half?:huh:

2. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I agree, WTF? It really lessens the excitement for the start of the second half when Ralphie runs then the other team comes out and then our team comes out. When the team comes out behind Ralphie the stadium goes ape****...

3. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

They've been running Ralphie early before the 2nd half since hawk has been around I think. The other team always seems to be out on the field before CU in the 2nd.

4. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

I missed all the fun because I was on the road and the bar I was in had the volume so low I had to lean toward the set the whole night... bummed... I missed all the commentary and festivities...