1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone attend the Women's Basketball Banquet on Sunday April 14

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by buffgal, Apr 15, 2013.

1. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

I was wondering who won the awards in addition to the ones in the email sent out by CU.

Thanks in advance.

2. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

I was there... there were a bunch of awards given out but I didn't take notes. What I think I recall is as follows: Most improved : Ky Weston... (from early season to late season); Comeback player : Arielle; Defensive : B Wil; Top free throws: Jen; the team's rock : Rachel

Goose likes this.
  3. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

4. buffgal

Thanks, but that article doesn't list all of the awards. I knew B Wil tweeted that she got Defensive Player. That isn't in the article.

Thanks, BeBe.

5. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm excited about Ky next year. She's not going to replace Chucky (no one is), but if she can be a solid PG for the team and continue to play the D that she showed flashes of, we may not have much of a drop off.

6. MarkW

MarkW Well-Known Member

Any other info such as who might be on the non-conference schedule next fall? Are the Buffs going to use a scholarship this spring or save it? Etc.

7. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Yeah sorry about that. Kind of stupid to write that article without putting all the awards in it.

8. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

None of that. Only talked about the just completed season and the current players.

9. buffgal

Yes, it was--especially since what was sent out about the men's banquet and a lot more awards listed--not just the ones for seniors.