What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dillon To Transfer From Colorado, Eyes Basketball

It just occurred to me that if he's having trouble getting his arm above his head to throw a football, wouldn't that also make it tough to shoot a basketball?

He doesn't have to throw a basketball as far as he would in football. He can be a PG which is just like being the QB of the offense in basketball.

[video=youtube;_ZihSAA96-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZihSAA96-U[/video]

[video=youtube;am_N15eAw-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am_N15eAw-U[/video]

Geez what is going on here. First it was Hirschman, now Dillon. I hope Gerhke(sp) steps up in the fall. Well I am not shocked, some guys are best suited for the pro-style offense than the pistol. I hope Dillon plays both Basketball and Football at his new school, good luck to him, nice guy to talk to.

Last edited:
Why do people assume pro-style and the pistol are completely different offenses?

I'd be quite stunned to see him play D1 ball. Find a list of the D2/D3 schools in California and the answer probably is in that group.

Not sure how Shannon Sharpe is doing at Cal Poly-Pomona but somewhere like that may be a good fit for Shane. I'll go with USD though since they sponsor football and I believe Jason Gaines has a great story and could play there. Would really like to see Shane join the football team too as an upperclassman and see the two of them connect again even for just a couple snaps.

If he has any chances at schollies, I would look at UC Santa Barbara or Pepperdine. Beautiful campuses with great views.

If he has any chances at schollies, I would look at UC Santa Barbara or Pepperdine. Beautiful campuses with great views.

too much of the religious crazy at pepperdine, the campus is gorgeous but the school is boring.

Back