1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirty Hippies v Dirty Hippies, Monday Morning QB of the game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MiamiBuffs, Sep 27, 2014.

1. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Im proud of my Buffs. Im proud of the way they played. Im especially proud of how close the game was, how we stayed with them lock step. How they battled right up to the end. How they showed a lot of fight.

It's easy for me to feel this way because I expect them to lose.

This is a game where just a couple of years ago we would have just laid down. Where the fight would have gone out of them after the lead was over taken. We would see quit in their eyes. Coaches looking like deer in the head lamps with no response. Fast forward and I see a team that is significantly much better coached and prepared. Yes, there were coaching mis steps today, there always are. We just dont have as many anymore. This team has a deeper reservoir of heart, and is getting much closer to taking *the next step*. They didnt give up. Unfortunately we didnt close today. Were still missing some key pieces. Were quite young and the future is bright.

Go Buffs! Dont give up.

2. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

ain't no give up on this team.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  3. NYCGOBEARS!

NYCGOBEARS! Active Member

You guys do have much to be proud of and look forward to. Thanks for a great, entertaining, almost stroke inducing game. Best of luck going forward. You have my deep respect.

FlatironsBuff and bombay like this.
  4. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I dont think there are many programs that got as far behind the eight ball as CU did. I saw a lot of wins today even though we didnt get into the W column. The future is very bright for us.

That being said, congratulations. There is nothing like breaking a 15 game losing streak. Enjoy it. I think Cal is on the rise. Last years injury prone team was an aberration.

5. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

It really hurt not having TT at SS for the second half. It was a good game.

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I really think if TT doesn't get hurt CU would have had the win. But it is what it is, great game, kids fought hard, never gave up, and made it a classic to CU-and Cal fans. I hurt, but am excited to see how this team grows. I know some people will say they are not, but because...well, they are either blind or dicks, but I like what I see. I think OSU is going down next weekend. I think UA is in trouble. (That CU won't be a gimmie). I think UDub and UU could both be wins for CU. I still see a tiny shot at a bowl game if this team keeps growing like it is. And who would have thought that would be possible with a loss to CSU and to Cal before the season started?