What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do we want ASU to upset the UTEs or not?

Perhaps the OP was thinking that we will be better off if Utah wins so when we kick their ass, they will be higher ranked and we will benefit. Or, maybe he is a **** faced loser.

Perhaps the OP was thinking that we will be better off if Utah wins so when we kick their ass, they will be higher ranked and we will benefit. Or, maybe he is a **** faced loser.
...or perhaps a mild head injury.

buff on buff violence is so hard to watch.

stop the madness, people. stop the madness. sure, lv asked an incredibly stupid question, but we should lift him up, not knock him down. sure, he should have used the sarcasm font if he was kidding so we didn't think he was a drooling mouth-breathing i-dot, but he didn't. help him achieve here, people.

we are all in this together.

lv, we are here to support you, even if you can't do standings math. we recognize that it has been so very long since we were winning enough to actually care about the standings that you may have forgotten how the standings work. it is ok. you are loved and supported.

if you need a home visit from dbt to walk you through this, just let us know.

it's not a bad question-probably good for our Rose Bowl chances...... (we go if we win out and if UW wins out), but not for the slim shot we have at the playoff. I think we should root for WSU, UU and hope to get an unbeaten UW in the Pac 12 title game

If you want the easiest path to a South title, of course you want Utah to lose. If you want an unbelievably great atmosphere with the eyes of the nation on the game, you want the Utes and Buffs to win out. I guess I'm in the minority because I am hoping for the latter.

not so fast, my friends!

Utah loss:
LFn36ea.png

Utah win:
Ip95lpM.png

lv is asking a question we all must ask ourselves... pac 12 champions? or champions of all this great* land!!!

*assumes no further FBI statements re:weiners &/or emails

not so fast, my friends!

Utah loss:
LFn36ea.png

Utah win:
Ip95lpM.png

lv is asking a question we all must ask ourselves... pac 12 champions? or champions of all this great* land!!!

*assumes no further FBI statements re:weiners &/or emails
Yes, it ultimately depends on whether we want a very outside shot at the CFP or a very very very outside shot at the CFP. Beating a top 15 Utah team will look much better on the resume a top 25 Utah team.

With that said, I want the easiest path to the PAC 12 CG possible, and Utah losing really helps accomplish that.

Brutal in here.

Utah and USC losing another game is almost essential. Winning out is going to be difficult and any help would be great.

I'm all about doing whatever it takes to make the Rose Bowl.

Yes ... I know there is this .043791 chance that we play for the national championship, but I would much rather we play the Rose Bowl and kick butt than magically play for the national championship against the semi-pro Alabammers.
But I'd be cool with the Huskies going in our place to the NC.
First I just wanted to have a winning season, then I wanted a bowl game, now I want to win it, too. I don't want to be greedy, so I'll stop there.

Much easier to limit the sphere of hate-watching to those games that directly impact the south race, but dammit, our buffs are out there leaving it all on the field week in & week out! The least I can do is pre-analyze & watch a Western Michigan vs Kent State ballgame for the team!

*Buffs odds of winning the national title go from <1% to 1% with a Kent State Victory... Go Golden Flashes!

I don't care if utah and usc lose. CU needs to go out, play colorado football, beat arizona and beat wsu at home to win pac 12 south. I'm fine if utah game isn't for the south.

Last edited:
Back