1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think Hawk had the same post-game approach as Kelley?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

2. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

Kelley lost to a top 25 team on the road. Disappointing? Yes. A lot easier to swallow, however.

3. PurifydatA$$

PurifydatA$$ Member

Wow. That was a good article. I've got a lot of respect for that guy (I hope he can't recruit well though, considering a lot of our recruits consider CU and Oregon).

While we probably won't ever have an ESPN writer following our team to verify this, I've got to imagine that Dan Talkins didn't have anything motivating or powerful to say after the game. I hope otherwise, but he sure doesn't strike me as a man that can motivate

4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I do like Oregon and I do keep tabs on them...I'll definetly keep closer tabs on the Duck program and perhaps become a fan but the Buffs will still be #1.

Makes me wonder if Hawk does have the sack to face his team and be blunt about it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  5. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

Yeah, and kelley actually shouldered the blame and said that it was poor coaching. that is what I want to hear from hawkins...no excuses, just "i ****ed up and I will fix it."

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I know for a fact (from a source inside the locker room) that there was actually some confusion to how positive Hawk spoke following the game, and what a lack of hostility or disappointment in his voice.

Granted, this probably had some to do with the team not having much time to harp on the loss before Toledo.