What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early 2015 Season CU Buffs Football Predictions

Econ Stats with Jeff Zacks was the hardest class I ever loved.

Buffs go bowling at 7-6! **** yeah!

Ah screw it, the kool aid is flowing strong. I am getting extremely pumped about the season. here is my game by game predictions.

@ Hawaii W 38-35
Hawaii leads for much of the game, but Buffs rally at end and survive a close game.

UMass W 45-20
Buffs have a solid first game with the new facilities

CSU W 35-21
On paper, this should be a blowout, CSU just loses way too much. The Rams still give us their all, but the Buffs pull away late.

Nicholls St W 66-10
Buffs blow away a bad team

Oregon L 28-38
Buffs closest game vs the Ducks in years

@ ASU L 31-34
Another close lose to a conference foe, starts to send flashbacks of last years close losses the Buffs couldnt finish.

Arizona W 42-28
Great homecoming win

@ Oregon ST W 42-38
Buffs get on a conference win streak (whens the last time that happened?)

@ UCLA L 31-44
Buffs play worst game of the year

Stanford L 28-33
close game, but fall just short again

USC W 31-28 OT
The Buffs get their first win over Trojans in huge upset.

@ Washington St. W 45-42
Buffs win shootout in Pullman

@ Utah L 33-38
Another tight game with Utes, fall just short.

Ah screw it, the kool aid is flowing strong. I am getting extremely pumped about the season. here is my game by game predictions.

@ Hawaii W 38-35
Hawaii leads for much of the game, but Buffs rally at end and survive a close game.

UMass W 45-20
Buffs have a solid first game with the new facilities

CSU W 35-21
On paper, this should be a blowout, CSU just loses way too much. The Rams still give us their all, but the Buffs pull away late.

Nicholls St W 66-10
Buffs blow away a bad team

Oregon L 28-38
Buffs closest game vs the Ducks in years

@ ASU L 31-34
Another close lose to a conference foe, starts to send flashbacks of last years close losses the Buffs couldnt finish.

Arizona W 42-28
Great homecoming win

@ Oregon ST W 42-38
Buffs get on a conference win streak (whens the last time that happened?)

@ UCLA L 31-44
Buffs play worst game of the year

Stanford L 28-33
close game, but fall just short again

USC W 31-28 OT
The Buffs get their first win over Trojans in huge upset.

@ Washington St. W 45-42
Buffs win shootout in Pullman

@ Utah L 33-38
Another tight game with Utes, fall just short.
Please make this happen. That would be the big win that would turn the program around. On National TV, the uniforms are glowing. We win the Coin Toss, Crawley gets an interception on 3rd and goal from the five. Diego barely makes it inside the left upright with snowy conditions.

Sopapillas = good

Everything else on the menu = frozen TV dinner.

Case Bonita; I worked there one summer back in the early 80's. I remember one guy working in the little satellite kitchen/dish washing station eating food off of the dirty plates. I've back there exactly once since then.

Oh, taking the Eng School Prob/Stat class taught by a Korean dude who spoke English as well as Ralphie 100% sucked.

Beating Hawaii will be the difference between making a bowl or not.

Was just thinking the same thing about a victory of USC. Would be HUGE for our program b/c USC is predicted to win the Pac this year and it is USC. I do think it is possible but I am not betting the farm on it either. If we could get to a bowl this year and have a major win over a team like USC or Oregon on national TV, there would be believers beyond us dumbass hardcore fans.

Was just thinking the same thing about a victory of USC. Would be HUGE for our program b/c USC is predicted to win the Pac this year and it is USC. I do think it is possible but I am not betting the farm on it either. If we could get to a bowl this year and have a major win over a team like USC or Oregon on national TV, there would be believers beyond us dumbass hardcore fans.

I'm not predicting a win over USC or Oregon or any of the individual top teams but we are finally at a point where it can happen.

Due to the Hawk/JE disaster our team both in talent and in how we played was so bad the there was no way we would beat good teams. We got Cal in M2's first year but that was because a team that wasn't very good to start with fell apart. Had one of the top teams fallen apart like Cal did and we had our best game we still would have lost and by a good margin.

I am comfortable now in thinking that we are putting P5 level players on the field, we have coaches who have prepared the team and an attitude on the team that will allow us to take advantage of opportunity and beat somebody that most of the college football world wouldn't expect us to.

It happens every year multiple times. A favorite comes out flat, the take a win for granted and count the win before they bother to earn it. As bad as we have been and easy to beat as we have been it will be very hard for all these teams to take us seriously, and that will be their mistake.

The sentiment here appears to be about 90% believe we will beat CSU. I have had some heated debates with CSU fans that they see no drop off this season and will be between 8-10 Ws and handling the Buffs. This with a more difficult schedule and the most key losses you can have after a successful season in QB and HC. That doesn't factor in a Day 2 LT and leading tacklers and leading rusher, but I digress. The only game I care about CSU is ours though. So is it just the Eternal Sunshine on the Brainless Minds of CSU fans due to their win last year or are we all missing something? Maybe I am just frustrated from hearing idiots ramble on but this is the year the Buffaloes actually start to roam and aren't stuck in a pen waiting to be unleashed I feel. Season is a failure w/o a beating of CSU and 5 wins IMHO! no reason not to go 4-0 w/ what we saw by season's end against our OOC. No more excuses for the Buffs in 2015!

The sentiment here appears to be about 90% believe we will beat CSU. I have had some heated debates with CSU fans that they see no drop off this season and will be between 8-10 Ws and handling the Buffs. This with a more difficult schedule and the most key losses you can have after a successful season in QB and HC. That doesn't factor in a Day 2 LT and leading tacklers and leading rusher, but I digress. The only game I care about CSU is ours though. So is it just the Eternal Sunshine on the Brainless Minds of CSU fans due to their win last year or are we all missing something? Maybe I am just frustrated from hearing idiots ramble on but this is the year the Buffaloes actually start to roam and aren't stuck in a pen waiting to be unleashed I feel. Season is a failure w/o a beating of CSU and 5 wins IMHO! no reason not to go 4-0 w/ what we saw by season's end against our OOC. No more excuses for the Buffs in 2015!
TuffTiger approves of this post.

You are a damn trooper dealing with those ****nuts. I almost got involved today, but decided to pass.

I originally stated:

@Hawaii W
UMass W
CSU W
NSU W
Oregon L
@ASU L
Arizona L
@OSU W
@UCLA L
Stanford W
USC L