1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eastern Washington Preview posted on CUatthegame.com

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MontanaBuff, Sep 4, 2008.

1. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Greetings, Buff fans!

The preview for the Eastern Washington game is up on http://www.cuatthegame.com

This week:

T.I.P.S. for the game against the Eagles (a breakdown by Talent, Intangibles, Preparation, and Stats);

Eastern Washington trivia - stuff you'll want to know;

This Day in History - Herchel Walker's debut; Peyton Manning cuts up UCLA; #8 Buffs take on #24 Rams;

Plus, the Archive Game of the Week - CU v. Washington State, 1982
    (okay, so it's not Eastern Washington, but WSU is closer than any other school to Cheney, and this was Bill McCartney's first win as CU head coach!).

Enjoy the weekend! Go Buffs!

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Solid preview, as always, Montana!

3. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

Great preview Montana! The stat about TTU's penalties is new information to me and your research is much appreciated.

Actually that stat alone is huge since I have to think Hawk is working on the penalty issues from last week.

4. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

great preview....I'm love the stats and am completely with you that the Tech game could have been much worse of a beatdown if it weren't for some REAL sloppy play

5. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

I hope you are right. We may not have to play a perfect game to win this Saturday, but we will have to be mistake free on the 18th!