1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassment....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by HotRack, Nov 6, 2010.

1. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

I've been a Buff since I came out of the womb. (37 years) I have always worn my Buff gear with pride win or lose after game day (yes, I wore it on the plane as I flew to SD after the Cal shellacking this year)

My twins attended their first CU game at 2 years old.
    I held my youngest in the hospital when he was 1 day old wearing a CU #1 jersey-onesie as we watched the CU-OU game together.

I am so embarrassed by today's performance, I took off my CU gear and changed back into my red-black flag football coaching uniform which makes it look like I'm a Tech fan.

But the height of my embarrassment of being a CU fan? We're getting ready to go to dinner and I just told my twins to take off THEIR CU gear so they would not be ridiculed as we went out in the heart of Whorn land.

Thank you, Dan Hawkins. Thank you.

2. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

lol. do little kids really get ridiculed in public in texas for supporting their favorite football team?

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

And thank you Mike Bohn for allowing this joke of a coach to stick around this long.

4. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Shorthorns can't say **** ATM

5. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

:nod:
    Of course, my ten year old twins have a habit of dishing it out some too.:lol:

At least this year the TU fans down here can't talk too much ****. Of course, their record is still better than ours.:cry: