What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree & Boys Earned Right to See this Season out Atleast

What do you think is the reason why yesterday happened?

Does this staff have what it takes, or don't they? It does not simply turn on one day.

What do you think is the reason why yesterday happened?

Does this staff have what it takes, or don't they? It does not simply turn on one day.

I don't really know. I said in another thread that maybe it was moving EB to the sidelines, or JE's talk with each player, or maybe some guys on the team decided to step up and become real leaders (or maybe all three). The thing that struck me was that they played like a different team yesterday which means that it was something psychological because you don't grow significantly bigger, stronger, faster, more talented or more experienced in just one week.

I don't really know. I said in another thread that maybe it was moving EB to the sidelines, or JE's talk with each player, or maybe some guys on the team decided to step up and become real leaders (or maybe all three). The thing that struck me was that they played like a different team yesterday which means that it was something psychological because you don't grow significantly bigger, stronger, faster, more talented or more experienced in just one week.

Troo dat.

I wonder to what extent Wazzou wrote us off, and how that played in the collapse. At some point, psychologically, they expected the win, and neglected to play the whole game.

But I will take it. I just hope the staff are VERY reflexive about what worked, and take steps to replicate what works, and tweak for the future.

I believe they know Xs and Os. I believe we have Jimmys and Joes. I also believe we had created a disconnect of epic proportions.

Troo dat.

I wonder to what extent Wazzou wrote us off, and how that played in the collapse. At some point, psychologically, they expected the win, and neglected to play the whole game.

But I will take it. I just hope the staff are VERY reflexive about what worked, and take steps to replicate what works, and tweak for the future.

I believe they know Xs and Os. I believe we have Jimmys and Joes. I also believe we had created a disconnect of epic proportions.

This is what the staff needs to do in order to re-gain my support.

This is what the staff needs to do in order to re-gain my support.

The tweak for the future part cannot be said enough. It is not one game plan with lather, rinse, repeat. The predictability, even in the face of disaster, has worn thin.

Back