1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of the 2007 OU Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MSBuff, Aug 9, 2009.

1. MSBuff

MSBuff Well-Known Member

I am deleting old recordings to get ready for football this fall and forgot that my recording of the 2007 OU game recording ends with Eberhardt(sp?) getting ready to kick the winning field goal. Anyone know where I can get a recording of the end so I can tack it on the end of my DVD of the game?

2. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

clip of it here...not sure how to do the conversions [video=youtube;WcDgVvPKzvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDgVvPKzvI[/video]

1 person likes this.
  3. NiTownBuff

NiTownBuff Club Member Club Member

FSN re-airs that one from time to time. I bet they'll run it again with the season about to start.

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Man, that was an awesome game, I remember harassing a couple of Okies from Muskogee, all the time thinking sooner or later they will slam us expecting the Okies to start trash talking back, BUT it never came. I didnt even think he made the FG from where I was sitting. Only when I saw everyone rushing the field did I know we had just beat the #3 team in the nation.

5. MSBuff

MSBuff Well-Known Member

Thanks. If someone sees it will be on I would appreciate a heads up on it.

Trying to figure out if I can get my Directv to tell me if it will be on but not too swift at this.:cry:

6. LilBunky

LilBunky Guest

Jes want y'all to note: it was that dreaded "end-around" fake that caused the OU safety to take two steps toward the LoS, thus leaving Sprague WIDE-friggin'-OPEN in the EZ!

7. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Here's a pic of the winning kick, but not the FG

[​IMG]

8. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

I remember the end around killing several drives as well. I guess we'll see how Kiesau uses it because by what I saw on Saturday, it has returned.

9. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

10. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

I have this one on DVD (I even edited the commercials out). I can make a copy and send it to you. I did that for some people on this board. I think I ran out of steam and missed some people at the end, however (apologies).

11. MSBuff

MSBuff Well-Known Member

I would really appreciate it. I will send you a private message. Thanks so much.

12. AustinTxBuff

AustinTxBuff Well-Known Member

Would it be illegal to put it on bittorrent? Might be easier than sending out DVDs...

I have it recorded, so I don't need it.

13. The Guest

The Guest Guest

HOLY ****ING ****, CHRIST ALL-****ING MIGHTY AM I EXCITED FOR THE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! **** YEAH, MOTHER-****ERS!!!! **** YEAH!!! GO BUFFS!

rep.