1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Energy

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Oct 2, 2009.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

This was brought up a number of weeks back, but where is the energy? Am I the only one wondering where the excitement is with this team? The players look (and play) like zombies out there.

The Buffs were only down by 4, but they looked like they were down by 3 TDs.

Is it that the players have given up? They lack confidence? Is it passed down from the coaches?

These are young guys. They need to play with some emotion, and they need to look like they're having fun playing football.

2. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

"stay off the mountains and out of the valleys"..."Don't get too hig hand don't get too low" - both DH quotes are pretty simply translated to show no real emotion.

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Listen - I play adult hockey. My team last season played the same way. Like zombies. We got demolished week in and week out.

This season, I have a team that gets amped for the games, gets amped during the games, gets pissed when we get scored on (and exacts revenge). We make more plays, we have more fun, and we win more games