What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Enough is Enough!!

So how happy is everyone going to be when the coaches Hawkins dismisses are Hagan, Cabral, and Brown?

If Hawk is still here and those are the ones he lets go I will be EXTATIC, I will no longer have to use the word except in the back of my mind, when I scream how bad the coaches suck!!

How the **** is the Athletic Director going to find time to hire a new coach if you self-important tossers are all expecting personalized responses?

I assure you that the the AD now knows the fanbase would like a replacement. Quit piling on. He knows, and he's doing something about it. He genuinely cares about making CU fans happy. Would you rather he make you happy by writing email responses, or doing his real job?

Now. Go to the games (I wish I could) and support our team. If you want to send a message wear a T-shirt or hold a sign which says, "We Love our Players". The intent is clear and the players will appreciate the gesture. If you are such a temperament that you prefer less subtle message you might add "and hate our coach".

Just piling on here, but I agree.

Follow my lead, as stated in a thread yesterday, I will be sporting Blaze orange Shirts with "Here for the Players, GO BUFFS!" to all remaining home games. If we turn that place orange the players get the Support and the administration gets a message.

You gonna wear an orange t-shirt in this weather? Who is gonna see it?

So if the buffs get it together against Missou and look like the team we hoped they could be, the team that we saw glimpses of earlier this season, if everyone has a new attitude and gritty, powerful play, smart playcalling, teamwork ... what if those things we need to see appear this weekend?

they can do it.

... what then?

So if the buffs get it together against Missou and look like the team we hoped they could be, the team that we saw glimpses of earlier this season, if everyone has a new attitude and gritty, powerful play, smart playcalling, teamwork ... what if those things we need to see appear this weekend?

they can do it.

... what then?

Then they turn around and sh!t the bed against ISU.

Interesting. I guess he's hoping a few new assistant coaches will please everyone and somehow Dan turns it around next year. Can't say I think that will be likely. I can just see him hiring a bunch of new people and then installing a new offense and then claiming we don't have the players for that scheme or something. He's a joke and he is actually starting to make me dislike him as a person with all of his outrageous comments.

At least if that happens, his 5th will be his last.

Just piling on here, but I agree.

Yeah, me too, and besides, Bohn asked to piled on upon.

they can do it.

... what then?

A lot of us (me included) will take a tentative sip of Kool-Aid. We'll still be 3-5, but we'll see the progress of the Buffs having turned into a good home team.

If you people will remember, at Boise, Hawkin's philosophy was to give reps to his backup QB. I just think it is that he want's to keep the other guy sharp in case of injury. At least thats the way I take it. But most of you seem to think Hawkins is part of some conspiracy to keep Cody at the helm. I just don't think that's the case.

I call BS because what reps did any backup get while Cody was a starter,.

What is wrong with the staff making TH the starter but also keeping the competition going? I don't get you people. You act like TH is some fragile little kid or something. TH is the starter. DH is not going to just jerk him out the first screw up he makes. I'm sure the coaching staff explained all the scenarios to him. It was up to TH to make the decision. He was given several days to think about it.

im starting to see your side a little more. hansen looked like **** in Kansas

I call BS because what reps did any backup get while Cody was a starter,.
Well, my man, I assume you're a guy, that's the deal. They had made a decision to RS Tyler, which got them into this mess. They had no other option. They painted themselves into a corner there.

Back