What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN covering Buffs on Signing Day with dedicated reporter

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...verage-college-football-national-signing-day/

Party in the USA: Reporters will be live from 16 schools across the country, including nine of the top 10 according to ESPN Recruiting Nation rankings.
School (RN Ranking)Reporter
No. 1 AlabamaLaura Rutledge
No. 2 Ohio StateQuint Kessenich
No. 3 GeorgiaMaria Taylor
No. 4 MichiganJen Lada
No. 5 Florida StateRyan McGee
No. 6 OklahomaPaul Carcaterra
No. 7 LSUAllison Williams
No. 8 Texas A&MMarcus Spears
No. 9 AuburnCole Cubelic
No. 11 ClemsonMarty Smith
No. 15 Penn StateColey Harvey
No. 16 South CarolinaTony Barnhart
No. 22 ArkansasClint Stoerner
No. 23 ColoradoKris Budden
No. 27 KentuckyMatt Stinchcomb
No. 35 TexasAlex Loeb
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This is great!! Would be fantastic if we had a surprise or 2! Cotton, falo, chaisson...please and thank you.
Last I heard, Falo and Cotton were planning to announce on the 30th. Either way, I would love a good surprise or two on signing day too!

I would think it would be rather embarrassing if no one did commit to CU when they are here. They will probably announce a blue chip to at least 6 other schools.

First, I am thrilled CU is getting this kind of coverage. Big time.

However, it occurs to me that this is a potential strong influence on recruiting -- ESPN wields a lot of power in choosing which schools they cover.

Seems weird that they wouldn't cover USC or Oregon given the hype around them, but i'm not complaining
USC makes sense as most of their class is wrapped up and there is not much for them signing day. Oregon was such a dumpster fire last year they don't deserve the coverage. Even in the Chip Kelly years I don't recall Oregon getting any coverage during signing day so I guess nobody from ESPN wants to go to Eugene.

Would not be surprised to find out that a few guys scheduled to "decide" sooner, actually hold off and announce on LOI day for the ESPN coverage.

So looking at my tv guide on comcast it seems there is only a 2 hour segment on Thursday? I thought it was a all day thing and its on ESPNU instead of ESPN.. ???

Back