1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN PAC-12 Blog: Colorado's season in review: Close, but not quite there

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RSSBot, Dec 14, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Colorado's season in review: Close, but not quite there

Continue reading...

2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

"While it’s unfortunate the Buffs play in the Pac-12 South -- because they’d be a bowl team in most other divisions in Power 5 football -- it is the hand they have been dealt."
    I used to think that, but it's not true. We got creamed by PAC north teams and we'd be an embarrassment in the SEC. I'd say we'd be bowling if we were in the ACC.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Biggest need for improvement in 2016: Get over that hump, man. Moral victories aren’t going to cut it anymore. It’s time to start winning those one-possession games. MacIntyre has done a phenomenal job and any mention of hot seats should immediately receive the fire extinguisher. He taught his players to believe they can win the games they are supposed to win. And for the most part, they have. Now it’s time for them to believe they can win the games no one thinks they should win. There are a lot of good players coming back. At this point, it’s as much mental as it is physical.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Pretty kind assessment of the offense returning next season.

5. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

Maybe cuz he has inside info that Lindgren is gone? :LOL: >fingers crossed<

6. Jeric

Jeric ... Club Member

I'm not sure why Kevin Gemmell is so adamant that we have to give Mac a 5th year, he's brought it up more than once. I mean he has to earn it, Gemmell talks like he's already earned it.

7. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I think it is good to listen to an outsider who is impartial and knows the team relatively well. Sometimes we are too close to the situation to be capable of being impartial. With that said, MM NEEDS to be bowling next year at a minimum.

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

:eek:

:whistle::whistle::whistle: