1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Espn

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Oct 18, 2007.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

ESPN now thinks were all jackasses at CU because of what Coach Crowder said about USF.

I really could care less what ESPN thinks, and I understand where Crowder is coming from about his comments, but ****, thats just more neg rep were getting from the media and what not.

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

3. jjbuffs13

Cant find the link for what Crowder said, but it was along the lines of "If it came down to it, I would vote LSU ahead of USF because I havent seen any USF games and LSU has been talented for the past 100 years...." something like that.

And they ripped him a new one on the USF/Rutgers pregame show.

4. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

not too sure about what crowder said. but rutgers is putting it to usf in their first posession. they are about to score.

5. jjbuffs13

I have no doubt that USF is slightly overrated. I think they are a top 10 team (they beat a pretty solid WVU team and at the time Auburn was pretty good). I dont think they are the #2 team and Rutgers is going to prove that tonight.

6. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

USF losing by 10
    maybe Crowder is right....

7. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I don't want to rip him, but I will.. IF you are going to vote in this Harris poll or whatever its called, don't you think he has the responsibility to try and watch every team that is a possible Top 25 contender? If his life is too busy, then maybe he should let someone else vote in the poll..

I saw the comments and I thought they were ridiculous and he seemed like a total douche bag.. Either watch the games or don't ****ing vote..