1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evaluating Colorado’s 2015 Football Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Feb 16, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jul 8, 2005

An in-depth look at the newest Colorado Buffaloes.College Football Signing Day marks the start of a new season and part of the ongoing rebuilding process for the*Colorado Buffaloes. The 2015 recruiting class under head coach Mike MacIntyre features quality, hardworking players that could contribute to the program from day one in Boulder. Arguably, it's the best class for MacIntyre in...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
    Click here to view the article.
  2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

Sep 8, 2014
    Good article...some sunshine pumping but had some great quotes...

About Montez from his HS coach: "Steven is the best athlete to come out of the El Paso area in a long time. Colorado got a steal with him and three things that will stand out from day one- He's coachable, a winner and extremely humble." and "fter Steven signed his letter of intent with the university, I received a call from (Coach) Jeffcoat. He wanted me to know Steven was in good hands and that he would take care of him. It was a good feeling knowing that wasn't something that he had to do but did it anyway. I gained a great deal of respect for CU's football program after that."

Falo's HC: He also said that Falo was "One of the best run stopping linebackers he's ever coached."

From Carr: "I got a great vibe from Coach Walters and Coach Mac and it didn't feel like they were trying to put on a show like other universities".