1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experience and improvement

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffClass90, Jul 31, 2013.

1. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1311041.html

"MacIntyre and his coaching staff are very experienced in changing young men’s confidence, the majority of his staff were with him at San Jose State. That’s a major reason that makes MacIntyre feel that he is farther ahead here at Colorado than he was when he first arrived at San Jose State."

Will the fact he doesn't have to build a staff from scratch and the fact he did the same thing with the same staff at another school mean we may be underestimating the speed of the turnaround at Boulder? I'm not expecting any more than 4 wins (probably 2-3), but I am wondering if I'm underestimating...which considering we're Buff fans is probably a healthy thing to do.

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm thinking it takes two seasons for the turnaround instead of three like at SJSU. It might even happen given that the schedule seems more favorable in the second half of the season.

3. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Our most winnable games are the first 2 and given a new system, that makes me nervous.

4. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I'm just hoping that for the first time in forever we will have a coaching staff that will actually be able to make some game day adjustments. Honestly that is the only improvement I'm looking for in year 1.

5. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Remind me to buy stock in koolaid every July and then sell it before September.

6. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Based on the last two years I'd add Utah to the "winnable" games list

7. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Just buy some futures :lol:

No KoolAid here ...2-3 wins is my expectation. Just wondering "aloud" here something that's been bopping around in my little brain...

8. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

This. I don't think we are going to look too good in those games. I sure hope not, but it's entirely possible we put up a goose egg.

9. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I know you are being dumb but he doesn't want to buy a futures contract because the buyer of a futures contract is hedging against a price increase.