What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite Buff this Season?

I always gravitate toward the secondary, so I'm going with Fisher. He has flashed so much spirit and talent, it's time for him to take over one side of the field.

Winfree and Taylor - I think they're two of our most physically talented players. I like seeing our best athletes shining on the field. Hopefully Winfree plays his way into a top 3 round draft pick.

Winfree. Because if he is having a great year it means Montez is probably having a great year which means the O line is doing its job.

I always gravitate toward the secondary, so I'm going with Fisher. He has flashed so much spirit and talent, it's time for him to take over one side of the field.

I'm a Fisher fan. I was at Folsom last season to watch this ill-advised, yet very exciting 108 yard interception return against Cal. He got yelled at by the coach for doing this, but it was worth it.

I'm a Fisher fan. I was at Folsom last season to watch this ill-advised, yet very exciting 108 yard interception return against Cal. He got yelled at by the coach for doing this, but it was worth it.

Damn it! Sometimes we look like we have so much talent!

On offense I'm hoping it's Montez but it will probably be Winfree
On defense I'm hoping its Wells but it will probably be Worthington

At the moment: Offense - Shenault and Defense- Taylor. This can all change game to game though. Those are the ones I’m most excited to watch though!

Favorite Buff this year? Still the same Buff. Lawrence Vickers.

First game up is CSU and my favorite play for grit is Lawrence slamming the CSU defender down like last weeks trash.

Favorite Buff for this year? Any Buff that does that to a NU defender this year.

Back