1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally, a Buff joins the Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SpacemanSpiff, Jan 14, 2011.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/7381044.html

The Texans march to the Super Bowl has begun. Former CU backup QB and DB coach, Vance Joseph, has been hired as the Texans DB Coach. He is actually in a pretty good spot because the Texans pass defense was the worst in the NFL, so he has nowhere to go but up.

It's been tough to root for all the Lammies we've had on the Texans (although David Anderson has won me over - that dude is hillarious with the local radio guys), but Kubiak has finally brought a Buff onboard.

The thing I always remembered about Vance was that his brother was a backup QB at kNU.

Congrats on the new job, Vance!

2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I seem to remember something else about Vance, but here is not the place to bring that up. Congrats to him. I hope he does well.

3. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

I thought ex-buff Gibbs was on staff with the Texans for many years, so I don't know about the "finally" comment. Anyway, congrats to Joseph.

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure Mickey Joseph started some for NU at QB. He wasn't an all-timer but he was a good college option QB.

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Yeah, one Buff replacing another, right? Good luck to Vance.

6. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

I do as well. Congrats to Vance getting the gig and hopefully he can get his career on track by turning that sorry ass pass D around.

7. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member