What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Finish to the class

Again, we don't know exactly what the coaches are going to end up with until LOI day. Remember last year when they turned a couple of substantial recruits in the last week including Asiata from Washington.

I have no inside knowledge of any players who are comparable this year but based on history I'm not going to rule it out.

My best guess is that this class is going to include at least a couple of surprises at the top of the class as well as a couple of guys at the bottom who are pretty lowly rated, in other words we are going to have a class with a wide range of guys including a few stretches and a few guys who are going to get us excited.

Good to know those star rankings you have railed against countless times are now somehow very relevant.
I said they don't the whole story and aren't always accurate. At this point in time, stars are the only way to really gage our current class right now until they get on campus and start playing in games.

Sark went 4-8 his first year and had the #11 rated class in the Pac 12, #9 in the Pac 10. When UW finished their class, they averaged a 2.89 star average, CU is at 2.85 right now. I'm glad you know what you're talking about though.

2009 Rivals Rankings
2012 Rivals Rankings

2010 was Steve Sarkansian 1st full recruiting class.

finished 5-7 in 2009 and 7-6 2010.

Get your facts right before you start shooting off your mouth

2010 was Steve Sarkansian 1st full recruiting class.

finished 5-7 in 2009 and 7-6 2010.

Get your facts right before you start shooting off your mouth
Okay and Embree and Co have yet to have a full recruiting period, what's your point? Since when is national signing day on October 16th?

Back