1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First, I have to apologize....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Sep 19, 2011.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I suggested the OL would have trouble imposing it's will on Mullen...I was wrong. Not that 2.7 ypc is breathtaking, but a 100 yard RB and the finishing drive deserve kudos, especially when you have two reserves playing. CSewe IS a little bit stiffer competition than Mullen...I think.

A few other thoughts:

Pac 12 defenses are going to tee off on TH if the OL can't protect him better.

Slick Rick won't survive the year.

ASU is a pretty good team despite the loss and will be awfully tough for the Buffs.

Oklahoma impressed.

And, yes somebody should kill the CS ewe series, or at least move it from the Mile High gulag.

Nice win for the Buffs.

I still see 3-4 W's, the team is looking better than they did under Captain Juicebox, but they have a ways to go.

2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Ended up with 3 ol reserves playing when Munyer went out. Handler was on the field for that allsome 10 minute 4th quarter drive.

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

True, but I thought they were rotating centers anyway? Either way, it was a good effort by the OL.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I think Handler may have moved ahead now. It's so hard to tell, though, with an OL. It's not like I zeroed in on the centers all day and graded them out. But we did seem to move the ball better with him in there.

Did Miller end up playing some RT?

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

I don't remember him moving out to RT, but he might have. I just remember seeing Tau playing and feeling terrified that we might have lost another to injury. Apparently (thankfully) that wasn't the case.

6. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

I'd like to add to your thoughts if I may. Would any else like to see us getting more turnovers? Maybe I'm just missing it with all the threads and posts but it doesn't seem like it is coming up much.
    The mighty Bears of UNC picked off Pistol Pete three times. If they can why not us??

7. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Miller was absolutely mauling guys on running plays.

8. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

Because their game plan was 3 yard dink passes - pretty low probability of INT on those.

9. Wyo Buff

Wyo Buff Club Member Club Member

I like Handler. He reminds me of a CU lineman. Seriously, though. These kids will get better and better through the year. I think it will be rough at times but that by the end of the season, we will be looking forward to OL being a strength in 2012. I thought 52 got better each of the last two games as well.