1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firstdibz

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Keesy9, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Keesy9

Keesy9 New Member

I don't know if you guys have heard of it before but one of my friends told me about it and it seems like an interesting idea. You put down x number of $ for a chance to buy a BCS championship ticket at face value if your team makes the championship game. So you put down $10 now and if CU makes the BCS championship game you get to buy a championship ticket for face value, and if they do not make it you loose $10.

http://www.firstdibz.com/sportsMyTeam.html?ugid=696398011&eventId=700009438&teamId=700011986

2. virginiabuff

virginiabuff New Member

Little too early to be thinking NC game this year, but I'll keep it in mind:thumbsup:

3. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

Can I pretend I'm an Ohio State fan? They always seem to sneak into the NC...:huh:

4. NWD Buff

NWD Buff Club Sandwich Club Member

Yeah, but you will pay $156 for the privilege. This is quite a scheme they have here. For every ticket, collect rights bids from several schools, and then sell for face to the winning team's bidder on top of it. :wow::wow: