1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football: CU Buffs' offensive line vows better performance

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffClass90, Sep 7, 2012.

1. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Football: CU Buffs' offensive line vows better performance

The ONLY reason I've been given ANY hope for this offense was provided by Uzo. He said: "I see those guys work every day and I know that's something that's not going to last all season long," Uzo-Diribe said. "Those guys are the strength of our offense, and I know come Sacramento State those guys are going to be right."

I give this statement credence because Uzo is a badass and IMO will be all-PAC XII this year and future NFL draft pick. Probably the best defensive player we have.

2. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Well they probably are our best Offensive unit..... but what's that say about QB, RB, WR, TE

3. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Easy to say you'll be better when you were so awful. If we can get any honorable mentions this year I'd be impressed; that's awful because we had a few all conference picks last year and we sucked on the OL then too.

4. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

I went back and watched the first 3 quarters after seeing the game live. On pass blocking the Oline seemed tentative and the defensive player would blow by them without being touched. Handler and Munyer seemed totally lost and slow to react. Some of that could be missed communications but that does not explain the inability to run block. Very disappointing.

5. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Excuse the skepticism, but we've heard this for 6 years and 1 week.

And even in the strange event they do put in a good performance, like Havaheee in '10 and CSU in '11, they just turn around and get owned the rest of the season.

6. WeRBuffaloed

WeRBuffaloed New Member

Well let's just say they couldn't get any worse....

7. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

+1

8. Fight CU

Fight CU Club Member Club Member

hey man you're bleeding. might want to stitch that up.

9. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

holy COW! they VOW better performance! that is amazing, I am so impressed now. I bet we will win the national title this year... I hope I'm not the only one who is sick of their talk

10. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

I think we've got Sac-State's number. Even though they're a powerhouse program among glee clubs and a few lower-level Jr High's, I think our O-Line can follow up on their vow to do better. Yessirree... what a great boost of confidence. Against Sac State. Well, we play the ones we tricked into scheduling us!

11. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Embree vows better performance vs scoredboard.