What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former 5 Star RB To Transfer To csu ??

If he had a lot left I don't think he would have been let go/encouraged to move on.

He still may be better than anything CSU has in certain respects but I doubt that he is now a "5* RB" like he was.

CSU has taken a few of these types of guys over the years, O'Connor most recently and most have not turned out for them. I guess they are hoping to catch a break and get a talent who turns out to be above their normal recruiting pool.

Scared yet?

Why would we be scared about a RB coming off 2 knee surgeries?

Scared yet?

Better start polishing up that trophy case, the one you got to put the school's copy of Capri Bibbs Heisman trophy in.

Every year it's something.

CSU has a 5 star RB who Saban just happened to let leave Alabama,

CSU has a defensive lineman who is unblockable

CSU has 4 seniors and a junior on the greatest offensive line ever assembled

CSU has an unstoppable WR

CSU has . . . . . . . it keeps on coming.

As I stated he may turn out to be the best RB CSU has, doesn't look like he has completely blown people away yet from what I have seen in a few minutes of wasted time on sheep . . . err. ramnation.

When CSU has beaten CU more times than CU has shut out CSU then I might start to worry.

CU has gone through maybe the worst decade in the schools football history and yet the Buffs are 8-3 in the last 11 games with the three CSU wins by a total of 15 points, one more than the margin of CU's victory last year.

Is it a walkover, not yet. CU is still trying to rebuild a team that was burned to the ground by Hawkins/Embree and CSU focuses on this game all year so they give their very best effort but if CU plays reasonably well it will be a CU win no matter how hard CSU plays, "superstar" RB or not.

Better start polishing up that trophy case, the one you got to put the school's copy of Capri Bibbs Heisman trophy in.

As I stated he may turn out to be the best RB CSU has, doesn't look like he has completely blown people away yet from what I have seen in a few minutes of wasted time on sheep . . . err. ramnation.

When CSU has beaten CU more times than CU has shut out CSU then I might start to worry.

CU has gone through maybe the worst decade in the schools football history and yet the Buffs are 8-3 in the last 11 games with the three CSU wins by a total of 15 points, one more than the margin of CU's victory last year.

Is it a walkover, not yet. CU is still trying to rebuild a team that was burned to the ground by Hawkins/Embree and CSU focuses on this game all year so they give their very best effort but if CU plays reasonably well it will be a CU win no matter how hard CSU plays, "superstar" RB or not.

Great post, couldn't agree more. We are at our absolute worst state we have ever been and we still own them even during this period.

Thanks Mtn for putting this all in perspective, I was so close to ending it all because I was assured that we were going to lose this game. Phfew...

The fact that Jon Embree and Dan Hawkins were able to coach teams to wins against CSU tells you everything you need to know about CSU.

This time of year is always amusing. Goat fan crawls out of the cave of delusion to start bleating. CU owns them, they know it, they can feel it, and they hate it. These few weeks leading up to the game are their chance to pretend they matter on the CFB stage. Never realizing the only reason they are on the stage is because big brother deigns to play them. (waiting until goat fan has come back from looking that up in the dictionary). As others have pointed out, even when CU was at it's lowest ebb, CU has still dominated the sheep. It hurts, I know it does, and I almost feel sorry for the safety schoolers.

I'm already bored talking about the sheep. It would be nice to get some discussion about UMass or Hawaii.

I'm already bored talking about the sheep. It would be nice to get some discussion about UMass or Hawaii.
This. there is no spice here. I know all I need to know about CSU. Let the team focus on them. Let's go talk some **** to someone else.

All I know about Hawaii is that Kory Rasmussen is now a backup OG there.

All I know about Hawaii is that Kory Rasmussen is now a backup OG there.
OG? Didn't he come in as a DT? I can't remember why he left CU.

OT:The guy has a badass first name and actually knows how to spell it. :thumbsup:

Nice player wonder what he could have done at Bama with good knees.

Yeah. He must have been amazing when he still had his explosiveness. Tough kid who is slippery and has excellent vision. If he'd been able to hit those extra gears, CU would have really gotten torched tonight.

Yeah he had some holes dbt could of run through tonight, he has really good vision,instincts as well. He's a tough ****er too.

Not that this is the best example as it's often the other way around, but another thing that worries me is there's a big trend lately of 5th year guys who are good but from **** programs jumping to a decent program for their final year of eligibility. Why would anyone want to endure another year of going 2-10 here if the opportunity arises to get PT on a team that goes to bowls and plays on something other than Pac12 Mountain at Noon?

Back