1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found this on the MN Twins forum of all places..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sweaty teets, Dec 20, 2007.

1. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

I find it hard to belive a guy who could earn probly around 4-5 million if he signed on to the twins next CF position, wants to go and coach fball at nebraska....why the h-ll whood you want to end your career prematurly to coach college football?? none the less at washed up nebraska?? i wanted him earlier, but now i feel bad for the team who signs this classless act....he cried all year b/c he dint start every game for the White Sox! ....but nebraska seems to be where all the professional failures end up...can anyone say former raider coach bill calahan?!!! 2 failure coaches would sure to make a great combo for the huskers...so erstad can take his .270 avg and shove it up his ace...i woodnt watch a twins game wl him in a Minny uni

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

What the hell are you yapping about, boy?

3. BuffGuy91

BuffGuy91 Well-Known Member

I think sweaty teets is missing a link.
    Missing Link???

4. CUinDC

CUinDC Member

I just hope he didn't get another concussion after starting this thread.

5. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Tuff Tiger is that you??!!

6. key west buph

key west buph Member

WTF???:wow:
    Wow Sweaty!
    2 Words: dic - tionary!
    Leave baseball where it belongs...as an annoying diversion when the football season ends!

7. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Whoa whoa whoa, I didnt write that, haha. I just came across it on the twins board, thought it was hilarious some baseball player who's been around for a while wanted to be a husker football coach outa nowhere.

I really must have been outa of it too cause I didnt notice how ****ty the spelling is.