1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fresno tickets

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 7, 2013.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

So I'm showing my ticket at the UO game at the gate. I see the guy next to me pull out his Fresno ticket and say "Oh SH*T!". The ticket guy was cool, and let him in. It got me to thinking about what this guy is going to do for the Charleston Southern game, though. I bet a lot of people just pulled the next ticket off the sheet and took it with them, not giving it a second thought. I hope CU is prepared for a lot of people asking for duplicates, or turning in their UO tickets for Charleston tickets. Obviously, this is an unprecedented thing. I will be interested in seeing how they handle it.

2. Buffs@5345'

Buffs@5345' Club Member Club Member

If people show up and want to watch they should let them in and hope that they buy a hot dog or a soda.

At the very least if you showed with a valid ticket that had not been scanned in previously....then again as a grad, and successful reader above the second grade level, I do believe stupid should be punished!

3. CUBuff2481

CUBuff2481 Well-Known Member

I need a single to get my 4mo in for that game. Anyone have extras?

4. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

I got my 9 month old into the Oregon game without a ticket on Saturday. I had him in the Ergo and no one said a word. They didn't check the diaper bag at all so we're thinking of hiding booze in next time. :)

5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

He's probably fine. Did they actually scan the Fresno ticket or just let him in the door? Will they actually be scanning the Fresno tickets for Charleston Southern? He can probably just bring the ticket with him and they'll let him in. Hell, they could probably save the money on ticket takers for Charleston Southern.

6. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I would like some extra tix for the Charleston Southern game. 3-4 would be nice (cheap please)

7. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

Aren't you always making fun of "poors," and you want tickets cheap? Time for some price gouging. Payback's a bitch.

Anyway, I'd think you'll be able to get them really cheap. Most people around here didn't know Charleston Southern is a school (I include myself in that group).

8. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Lol.

9. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I think he scanned it, which is why they found out that it was a Fresno ticket. I was pleased the ticket guy let him in. I could see a guy being a real dick in a situation like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

10. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

My first game as a season ticket holder I ripped the ticket out above the bar code. :doh: The guy let us in anyway.

11. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

Game will be so crowded and so many duplicate seats / tickets...we will be sitting on each others laps.

I just hope I get some young co-ed, lap dance while watching BUFF football, sweet!

12. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

I hope you are right about that. A good showing against ASU would go a long way at this point in the season.