1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fulmer to step down at TU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 2HellNback, Nov 3, 2008.

1. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I can't find the thread, but I predicted he would be next (though he will wait until the end of the year). But we all know that "stepping down" is a nice way of saying, if I don't they'll kick my @ss out the door.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3679810

Tuberville next?

:nod:

2. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

New OC at CU?

3. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Holy ****. Please God, do not let that happen.

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

:yeahthat:

I don't think we have to worry, there aren't enough donuts and ho-ho's in Boulder County to get Fulmer here....

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

When the rest of the SEC thinks you have a problem keeping your players out of trouble...

No. Need fresh ideas on how to win in Boulder, and a coach who can win with players not lost to suspension.

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Speaking of new OC... Doubt we could muster up the dough but Lane Kiffin would be super exciting.

Already proven OC at USC. I bet he will be one of the first coaches signed to an open college job this off season. But yeah...

7. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

You also need a link to south if you're going to upgrade the speed to compete nationally. I'm not saying he's the one to do it, but it's got to be someone and soon.

Once South Carolina and the Mississippi Schools upgraded their talent bases and kept kids in state, Tennessee was in trouble. They have the same problem as CU (smaller recruiting base)

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Robinson isn't far off, in fact he probably earned a short reprieve with the win against a decent Louisville team.

9. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

CU isn't in a position right now to criticize other coaches/programs for players' legal troubles unfortunately. We've had a fair share of our own in the past two or so years.