What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fun with depth charts

I checked the official game notes on the cubuffs.com main site.

Darden was not listed among the participants in the KSU game. His redshirt appears to be in tact. :thumbsup:

However, Liloa Nobriga was listed as having played. For some reason and despite all the linebackers we have this year, the coaching staff thought it was a good idea to burn his redshirt. I'm guessing Special Teams? Did anyone notice or has it DVR'd so they can confirm where/when #48 played?

Check the 2009 stats on cubuffs. Liloa is not listed as having any stats, including # of plays. Considering Tyler Sandersfield is on there with 1 snap, I would assume he'd show up there.

No, as I recall Marques was at the "party." Take that for what it is worth. Monteilh was the person wrongfully identified as being at the "party."

Correct about Monteilh, who truly got the ****tiest end of the media stick. Harris was at the party, but was not one of the people who had sex with Lisa Simpson. The two who did were potential recruits who were not admitted to CU (one ended up at Cal, the other aTm...) But Harris was definitely there - depositions referred to the fact that he and his girlfriend and a couple other guys and their girlfriends were having sex on the floor of that bedroom, either before or at the same time that Ms. Simpson decided to go to bed. One or more of those girlfriends, I think, decided a few months later that they had also been raped and testified as such, but I don't remember if it was Marques'.

He was suspended, stuck out a year at CU doing some community service stuff, had something else happen and ended up transferring to Southern Utah State in Cedar City. Signed with the Chuggers and this year went to SF as a free agent.

He was a tough player to do as well as he did as a DE at his size...

Check the 2009 stats on cubuffs. Liloa is not listed as having any stats, including # of plays. Considering Tyler Sandersfield is on there with 1 snap, I would assume he'd show up there.

Thanks. Big relief. It just seemed too crazy to burn his redshirt. And really out of character for this staff, actually.

Back