What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Funny Sam Keller qoute...

Ahhh, laughter through fear! Pretty much the M-O for you Buffs!

1) I call bull**** on that quote.
2) I get the feeling the Buffs are going to have tryptophan to blame for the hurting Keller will put on them the day after turkeyday
3) You Buffs would be spewing all over yourselves if Keller had chosen to come to Boulder, and to deny that is laughable at best.

:lol:eek:n 2

Ahhh, laughter through fear! Pretty much the M-O for you Buffs!

1) I call bull**** on that quote.
2) I get the feeling the Buffs are going to have tryptophan to blame for the hurting Keller will put on them the day after turkeyday
3) You Buffs would be spewing all over yourselves if Keller had chosen to come to Boulder, and to deny that is laughable at best.

fear has nothing at all to do with the fact that your boy just opened his mouth and really bashed your program. cu had nothing to do with it at all.

fear has nothing at all to do with the fact that your boy just opened his mouth and really bashed your program. cu had nothing to do with it at all.

Oh yeah the press NEVER miss quotes ****! Or better yet, takes things out of context! :wow:

Oh, and tell me where Koetter is coaching this year?? Bet he wishes he could go back in time, and not let a crybaby sophomore and a couple of his buddies call the coaching shots at ASU!:lol:

[/U][/I]

He is coaching in Jacksonville as the OC, sounds like a pretty good job to me.

http://www.jaguars.com/team/Coach.aspx?id=2688

:lol: i'm sorry, little red detective, did you have a point? please fill us in. we are listening. :smile2:

Back