What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread - New Mexico @ Colorado (Saturday 11/13, 4:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Mountain)

On offense, Key has played at or above the best case scenario ceiling I thought he had for the first two games. He's not a defensive force but damn, very happy with what he's giving us. Lovering with more flashes. He's gonna settle in and have some great games.

Battey. Boss.

New Mexico was talented and made some great plays.

Jabari is going to the NBA after this year. That block. damn.

On offense, Key has played at or above the best case scenario ceiling I thought he had for the first two games. He's not a defensive force but damn, very happy with what he's giving us. Lovering with more flashes. He's gonna settle in and have some great games.

Battey. Boss.

New Mexico was talented and made some great plays.

Jabari is going to the NBA after this year. That block. damn.
I dunno, Tad had Kee on that ASU transfer in the second half and his D was pretty good.

If I had to guess, Ruffin will redshirt. He’s still slightly hobbled and could use the year to get right.

Kind of surprised we haven’t seen Hammond.

KJ is gonna be a lot of peoples favorite player (non Evan division) by January. I’m also very glad that there is an occasional exception to the “No Colorado HS recruits” as Clifford is gonna be a stud. Not great numbers tonight but really impressed by him.

And @Falconetti - Lovering was doing a great job putting bodies on Lobos to keep them off the boards. So his numbers may be low but he looked good down there (IMO).
Per the redshirt, just listened to the Tad postgame presser, he mentioned wanting to get and hopping to get Hammond some minutes against Maine and that we will need him to contribute this year, but he’s been under the weather. No mention of Ruffin so assuming redshirt you mentioned!

I didn't see the game and don't know how good New Mexico is this year. Doesn't matter, a win is a win.

I really like what I'm seeing from this team. Tad & co did a great job to have so much roster turnover and come out with a balanced team with good players at every position. I can't believe that every single player is surpassing my expectations from preseason. You love to see it.

Yes the game was against New Mexico. Did you have something to add?
Yeah Right Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon

Funny clip postgame. Kee was being interviewed at the end of the interview the guy said "And Keeshawn with 20 points, and Keeshawn interrupts and it like and 7 turnovers". Really like and appreciate that mentality!

Back