What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

So you think CSU's better players are the reason CSU is rolling up and down the field and totally shutting down the CU offense!?

Its probably a little bit of both, but our offense is seriously bad.. These receivers are not Big 12 level receivers, and the OL is bad too.

I am really stunned. I really believed in Hawk and this program. I am just ripped apart right now. Last year, I believed our offense was struggling because of youth and injury. Now it is becoming apparent to me that Hawkins (Dan and Cody) is just way over his head. I'm just heart broken and just stunned. We have talent on this team. Much more talent than csu. But Fairchild is just a much better coach than Dan Hawkins. Dan needs to go to a DII school and enjoy the rest of his life. He is not a DI coach. Not at all. So, while some are relishing in this and can't wait to say "I told you so!!", I am ripped apart. I believed in Dan Hawkins. I believed.

moz-screenshot.png
44353368.jpg

"It's all over, people!!! We don't have a prayer!! Ahhhhhh!!"

(what this thread reminds me of)

maybe come 30 more minutes of game action we'll all be singing a different tune...i hope.

i won't believe anything. i fully expect hawkins to keep his son in the game until about 5 minutes left in game, during garbage time
You know what? The sad thing is I expect the same. Totally inept as far as coaching goes.

Hell, even Cabral might retire after this season, not wanting to see such a downspiral while he's asst head coach.

But there was talent in the bank waiting to be coached. Callahan and co didn't leave the stocks depleted by any means. He simply alienated too many folks out of arrogance and tried to shove a complicated pro system down the teams throats.

And yes Rippy has talent, but he's a linebacker right? I'm talking D-line.

Yeah I guess you're right.....I just find it hard that CU doesn't have the talent to compete with CSU. If the kids are not ready to play, the blame has to be placed on the coaches.

he yanked him for like one game and put him back in for the rest of the season at the first instance of hansen struggling there were reports that cody was hurt during this time. don't you remember him letting hansen drive down the field during this time and putting cody in once we got to the redzone, every time?

why wasn't hansen in during the husker game when our offense couldn't move the ball at all for most of the second half?

This was a response to valdez, forgot to quote

I am really stunned. I really believed in Hawk and this program. I am just ripped apart right now. Last year, I believed our offense was struggling because of youth and injury. Now it is becoming apparent to me that Hawkins (Dan and Cody) is just way over his head. I'm just heart broken and just stunned. We have talent on this team. Much more talent than csu. But Fairchild is just a much better coach than Dan Hawkins. Dan needs to go to a DII school and enjoy the rest of his life. He is not a DI coach. Not at all. So, while some are relishing in this and can't wait to say "I told you so!!", I am ripped apart. I believed in Dan Hawkins. I believed.

Keep on thinking that I relish this. It is horrific to be getting our asses handed to us by csu at HOME. I want 10 WINS AS MUCH AS YOU. I'm going to keep drinking fat tire and hope on my 42nd birthday that cu has another comeback in them. I'M WITH YOU BROTHER!!!!!!

he yanked him for like one game and put him back in for the rest of the season at the first instance of hansen struggling there were reports that cody was hurt during this time. don't you remember him letting hansen drive down the field during this time and putting cody in once we got to the redzone, every time?

why wasn't hansen in during the husker game when our offense couldn't move the ball at all for most of the second half?

This was a response to valdez, forgot to quote
Time for the second half. We'll see what hawk does. GO BUFFS.

Hawk isn't showing emotion because his asshole is tighter than the Denver municipal budget right now. He sees the mass of epic fail his staff have produced on the field and he's sweating it.

Nice throw. Thanks for the hands, Geer. Hawkins could have run and gotten the first down just the same. Pansy.

Back