What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

Im not gonna lie..... if we beat Nebraska but lose the rest of the games on our schedule, i will still consider it a successful season. And i think i want to beat nebraska more because it would make them feel bad than because it would make me feel good (because i do think they are still a bad team).
lmao

This post is stupid

I should qualify that with having a good recruiting class would make it a successful season. But having seen all the holes we have in our roster, i cant see us getting to a bowl game this year. But i think Nebraskas bowl hopes hinge on whether they beat us or not.

And being the reason they miss a bowl this season as well as holding a win streak and scoreboard for the next 5 years or so would feel pretty good.

Im not gonna lie..... if we beat Nebraska but lose the rest of the games on our schedule, i will still consider it a successful season. And i think i want to beat nebraska more because it would make them feel bad than because it would make me feel good (because i do think they are still a bad team).

Given how much we have beaten CSU and the Nubs of late, I think missing bowl games is just getting tiresome. That goes with beating Air Force next week. But if CU only had one win and it was over the Nubs, I'd still enjoy it since it could cost them a CFP slot if they had had one loss.

Well i think if you think beating both your rivals and having a good recruiting class in year 1 following a series of miserable coaches is NOT a successful season, YOU are a bit of an idiot.
2 wins is not a successful season no matter what, and there would never be a great recruiting class following one, so that is why the post and response was/is stupid

oh holy ****. go to bed; get some rest. tomorrow is a truth teller. let's see what we got. **** 2 wins. ****ing take what we want. now.

I should qualify that with having a good recruiting class would make it a successful season. But having seen all the holes we have in our roster, i cant see us getting to a bowl game this year. But i think Nebraskas bowl hopes hinge on whether they beat us or not.

And being the reason they miss a bowl this season as well as holding a win streak and scoreboard for the next 5 years or so would feel pretty good.

So you're saying you can't find 3-4 wins out of:
Arizona-who gave up 45 to Hawaii despite somehow managing to turn them over 6 times
UCLA-lost to Cincinnati again
USC-starting a backup QB
Arizona State-who can't put the ball in the endzone against a middling Big Sky team
Stanford-who looks offensively challenged
Washington
Oregon
Washington State?

So you're saying you can't find 3-4 wins out of:
Arizona-who gave up 45 to Hawaii despite somehow managing to turn them over 6 times
UCLA-lost to Cincinnati again
USC-starting a backup QB
Arizona State-who can't put the ball in the endzone against a middling Big Sky team
Stanford-who looks offensively challenged
Washington
Oregon
Washington State?
I can find at least 6 wins out of that schedule, if the Buffs show out and beat the slightly favored visiting team early tomorrow afternoon.

Given how much we have beaten CSU and the Nubs of late, I think missing bowl games is just getting tiresome. That goes with beating Air Force next week. But if CU only had one win and it was over the Nubs, I'd still enjoy it since it could cost them a CFP slot if they had had one loss.

I like beating fake ranked teams just as much as the next guy, but come on-FHCMM was 6-1 against Rammie and the Nubs, and he spent his Saturday losing to Memphis last week. Think bigger.

Kind of off topic, but don't know the best place to ask? What's the best public lot for tailgating? Bringing some friends and we're going all out with the tailgate. Bought the general parking pass. What are the funnest public lots? Proximity isn't as important as environment. Should be there around 8 am.

I've always just partied on the hill and walked down, or just randomly wandered around drunkenly with friends from tailgate to tailgate, so new experience.
Wolf law is the way to go. It’s the public lot so it’s a younger crowd usually but fun. It is a pain to get out of though so I would suggest hanging out for about an hour after the game and having some celebratory drinks.

I like beating fake ranked teams just as much as the next guy, but come on-FHCMM was 6-1 against Rammie and the Nubs, and he spent his Saturday losing to Memphis last week. Think bigger.

Agree with what you are saying but beating the Nubs will never go out of style.

Agree with what you are saying but beating the Nubs will never go out of style.

No, but beating CSU did years ago. I hate that game on campus or in Whatever-The-Hell-Its-Called-Now Field at Mile High. Kill it for decades. If we want to play somebody in state, let's go play Air Force. I'm actually really looking forward to going to that one next week.

Well, you just confirmed you are full of ****. Niiiice.

Hahaha

I'm well aware.

Nate was a Demon, then a Buff, then a Patriot.

I'm very conflicted about that kid.
**** the Spartans and any team that wears purple, I’m looking at you Douglas county!!

Yeah I’m gonna have a real hard time when the boy gets into sports here. But it is better than Klamath union high school where the colors were red and the logo was KU. Talk about a multi sport mashup of hate.

**** the Spartans and any team that wears purple, I’m looking at you Douglas county!!

Yeah I’m gonna have a real hard time when the boy gets into sports here. But it is better than Klamath union high school where the colors were red and the logo was KU. Talk about a multi sport mashup of hate.

Send him to Salida. It'll be a bit more effort, but your kid will thank you for it later.

Back