What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

Actually it’s kind of interesting, I had a buddy who majored in Avian Biology at CU and worked as a park ranger in Chatauqua. He studied duck flying behavior etc and claims ducks actually fly upside down as they fly over Nebraska.

...apparently there’s nothing worth ****ting on.

Sure. Just get it on the schedule every year. They are our rival, we are theirs now. Fan bases want it. It brings in tons of revenue and hype. It makes far too much sense to keep it a home and home once every decade or whatever

No kidding. We tried with Utah and to be honest with you, if you simply put yourself in the shoes of Ute fans, I don't think they will have a rivalry that is as hateful as the one they have with BYU. The Utes would have never replaced Nebraska as CU fan's most hated rival either.

A home & home two times a decade would be great but we got to keep that hate fresh.

I love it.
CU= CSU’s Super Bowl
NU= Bluff’s super bowl!

All because of a VERY one sided all-time W/L record! :ROFLMAO:
*que triggered buff fan to post “scoreboard” or the drooled over 62 point effort* “Remember that one time!!!”

To that I simply respond...49-19-2...

To that I simply respond...49-19-2...

Must be all the meth and incest that makes us wayyy better at football for all those years. Can we get a doctor or scientist to confirm this obvious connection? After reading through this well informed community it’s the only logical answer!

I just wish we didn’t have such a meth and incest riddled economy so we would have 10-15k fans that could afford to travel to these gam....wait a minute that is also flawed logic...if we’re all on meth then how...? Idk nothing makes any sense anymore in these times!!

I just wish we didn’t have such a meth and incest riddled economy so we would have 10-15k fans that could afford to travel to these gam....wait a minute that is also flawed logic...if we’re all on meth then how...? Idk nothing makes any sense anymore in these times!!
Congratulations. A few thousand people in Nebraska make enough money to afford a road trip to a border state and a ticket to a football game. I’m guessing you’re not one of those fortunate few, though.

Back