What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #13/15 WOMEN'S BBall ends regular hosting Washington (Thurs., 2/29/24; 7:00 PM; Pac-12) & WSU (Sat., 1:00 PM; Pac-12)

Saw a game live before Christmas. Back again today. This is definitely not the same team.

How the **** do you let a 6-11 team come into your house and punk you on senior night?

What the **** happened to this ****ing team?

As I said above this team regressed. I could see them getting bounced early in both tourneys which too bad.

These are really bad defensive lapses. They used to play with much better defensive intensity. Allowed so many wide open 3 looks in the past 2 mins.

These are really bad defensive lapses. They used to play with much better defensive intensity. Allowed so many wide open 3 looks in the past 2 mins.
Defense is bad, but the offense is an absolute joke.

How many times this year did we score 80, 90 plus? And now we can't get over 65 vs a joke WSU team

WTF happened? I heard the layup on the radio to put us up 63-58. Then I got situated getting out of the car and things put away, checked for a Twitter update and we're down 63-69 in under 2 minutes. 😲

Buffs crapped the bed at the 2 minute mark. The Cougs are a gritty lunch bucket outfit today.

What the hell happened? What changed?

No one is significantly hurt no one is missing.

WTF happened? I heard the layup on the radio to put us up 63-58. Then I got situated getting out of the car and things put away, checked for a Twitter update and we're down 63-69 in under 2 minutes. 😲

Ran out of gas the last couple mins. And Wazzou didn't miss. Their guard hit a 3 with 45 seconds left that would have made Steph Curry blush.

This team hasn't guarded the 3 point shot the entire season. I don't know what happened 3 weeks ago, but they have not played well since then.

Would not be surprised they go 1 and out in Vegas and that makes me sad.

Won't be hosting the Dance and that makes me sad.

I do not understand what happened.

Fully on the Iowa bandwagon now. I will be cheering for greatness

They’ve looked completely gassed at the end of the last few games. Can’t tell if that’s the fatigue of the season or a conditioning issue, but you can see them taking the easy way out on O and D repeatedly because of it.

I hope they can get that figured out and get the hunger back, it was playing hungry that made them a final 4 contender.

Needless to say a very disappointing end to the season given that we were a projected #1 seed not even a month ago

How does a senior laden team that is this deep run out of gas at home, vs a team playing like 3 freshmen?

Something else is going on - there's an issue with this team
I'm wondering if some of the offensive struggles are an issue of handling pressure. I thought they looked tight during warmups except for Nolan. I also wonder why they didn't keep feeding Frida and Nolan when they were shooting well from the 3. They kept trying to get the ball into the paint for difficult shots against a tall WSU team instead of kicking it out. That worked for a while when Sherrod was getting a lot of foul calls, but you can't rely on that at the end of the game when refs are more likely to let stuff go.

Sherrod played a really gutsy game, especially considering she had a broken nose.

Last edited:
This team hasn't guarded the 3 point shot the entire season. I don't know what happened 3 weeks ago, but they have not played well since then.

Would not be surprised they go 1 and out in Vegas and that makes me sad.

Won't be hosting the Dance and that makes me sad.

I do not understand what happened.

Fully on the Iowa bandwagon now. I will be cheering for greatness

You think anybody beats South Carolina?

Naturally I followed up that excruciating loss with watching the Pac12 in 60 replay of the CU/Utah game that was something akin to nails on a chalkboard.

Tough sports afternoon.

Back