What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends regular season on the road @ Oregon (Thursday, 3/7/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN2) & OSU (Saturday, 3:00 PM MT; Pac-12 Networks)

You're an idiot. He's out because his agent doesn't want him playing. How many times you gotta be told that.
If this is the case he should just move on and start prepping for the draft. Honestly. Dude could go down as all time All Buffs comedic fodder ala Darrell Scott, Russell Lovett and the DE who we all wondered ever made it on campus.

If that's the case, he's even softer than I thought. A competitor wants to play in the biggest game of the season for his team, not sit on the bench because he's told to.
Care to say anything positive about the team after winning the biggest game of the season? Or you just here to trash a player for no ****ing reason cause you’re a ****?

If this is the case he should just move on and start prepping for the draft. Honestly. Dude could go down as all time All Buffs comedic fodder ala Darrell Scott, Russell Lovett and the DE who we all wondered ever made it on campus.
Hard lesson to learn for Buffs fans, but if you get a 5*, top five pick type of guy, whose going to be around for one year, these games don't mean ****. College ball doesn't matter.

He and his agent are making a business decision by sitting out unless 100% healthy, and I don't fault them one bit...especially if he's not getting any NIL money (he is btw).

As a fan who had such high anticipation for Cody, it’s been really frustrating not getting to see him more. And that makes a fan frustrated and sometimes take it out on the player.

But I have to believe the injuries are much more frustrating for him. When he’s played he’s shown flashes of greatness which makes his not playing even more frustrating.

He’s a classy kid who turned down big NIL offers to play for CU and I love the kid for that.

You're an idiot. He's out because his agent doesn't want him playing. How many times you gotta be told that.
What a great game. Down 12 early, lousy road record - not important. Gutsy win.

I wonder what CW's agent thinks of Tad putting him back in the game after his injury. He should have been iced up immediately.

Lol
I hate that floor so much.

When we entered the Pac 12 I'd routinely watch games on variable quality free streams, with generally sub optimal resolution. I think it was like three or four years before I realized it was the silhouettes of trees. It looked to me like they were going for the effect of a well worn floor that is losing color in high traffic areas, but that they were too stupid to understand where a basketball court would actually get worn out.

I think the trees are a cool idea but idea 10/10 + execution 1/10 = dog****.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

I missed the game last night, but I was following on my phone. What a massive win - one of the biggest for the program since I started following the in 2012. I was hard on Tad early in the season, but he deserves a lot of credit IMO. This team has clearly gelled and improved as the year went along, similar to the 18-19 and 21-22 squads. Those two teams both went to the NIT, but I think it's more likely than not that this one makes the dance. And with the way Wazzu is fading down the stretch, I think we have a good chance to make it to the conference championship game next weekend.

Just please don't lose in Corvallis, lol.

I missed the game last night, but I was following on my phone. What a massive win - one of the biggest for the program since I started following the in 2012. I was hard on Tad early in the season, but he deserves a lot of credit IMO. This team has clearly gelled and improved as the year went along, similar to the 18-19 and 21-22 squads. Those two teams both went to the NIT, but I think it's more likely than not that this one makes the dance. And with the way Wazzu is fading down the stretch, I think we have a good chance to make it to the conference championship game next weekend.

Just please don't lose in Corvallis, lol.
That would be the buff thing to do

NM--I don't want to rip on a kid that could be hurt. I do like the names you brought up...

being defensive about how much of a whiny bitch you are in all threads? That's an option, but an odd one considering you use them to vent your inner demons without filter or reason on the regular.
And here I thought it was a message board, where just about everyone posts with no filter.

Some of you people are truly ****ed in the head if this is your filtered content.

Back