What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosting ASU (Thurs., 2/8/24; 6:00 PM MT; FS1) and #8 Arizona (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

Oh My God Wow GIF by CBC

No. Just stop. This is an Arizona team that can go cold, face a brawny team and lose in the round of 32.

We’re just softer and if we don’t get absolutely en fuego we’re gonna lose by 30
Yes, that would be typical for Arizona. I’m saying this team feels different. Caleb Love is a stud. It’s all about guard play come March.

That said, this is a piss poor performance on our end.

Tommy Lloyd is perfect for Arizona, whiny ass bitch

Refereeing is bad, but bad both ways

No back up big and lazy play by Hammond is not gonna cut it

We finished with Hadley covering Ballo

Please microscopic Jesus let us compete second half

We ****ing suck defensively tonight, but our transition game is good. If we can dial in defensively, I think we have a chance.

These officials are awful. Both teams are getting ****ed here-that moving screen call was bad.

We’ll know by the 16:00 timeout whether we have a game or we all can dip and beat the snow.

We ****ing suck defensively tonight, but our transition game is good. If we can dial in defensively, I think we have a chance.

These officials are awful. Both teams are getting ****ed here-that moving screen call was bad.
Yeah, but Ballo had been doing all half. Dipsh!t ref should’ve called it 12 minutes earlier and it wouldn’t have seemed so bad. Another reason refs at all levels suck red baboon a$$.

We’ll know by the 16:00 timeout whether we have a game or we all can dip and beat the snow.
FYI - The Roads are incredibly bad all over town, I pray for everyone driving home from the game, gonna be scary

Also, does TDS know he can score on anyone at any time in the mid-range game? Soooooooooooooo Frustrating to watch him have no confidence

FYI - The Roads are incredibly bad all over town, I pray for everyone driving home from the game, gonna be scary

Also, does TDS know he can score on anyone at any time in the mid-range game? Soooooooooooooo Frustrating to watch him have no confidence
An observation. I think getting Cody into the same post positions we put Hadley in would be deadly.

Anyone who doesn't realize we lost this gale 3 weeks ago . . . I don't know what to tell you.

This team knows they can't win.

This team believes they can't win.

This team playing scared, dumb, and under coached.

What the **** was the message from Tad at halftime - "I know we all wanted this, but we knew it wasn't going to happen"?

Back