What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) MEN'S bball on the road to face #10 Arizona (Thurs.,1/4/24, 7:30 PM MT; ESPN) & ASU (Sat., 6:00 PM MT; ESPNU)

Per Mark Johnson, neither Cody Williams nor da Silva is expected to play. Blow-out loss on the way.
Hmmm. Cody's taking a bit. Wish we knew exactly what was going on. What happened to his wrist? Such a bummer as he's gone after this year so hope we get to make a run with him.

Hmmm. Cody's taking a bit. Wish we knew exactly what was going on. What happened to his wrist? Such a bummer as he's gone after this year so hope we get to make a run with him.

I was told last Sunday the coaching staff thinks he is ready to go, but his Agent won't let him play.

I was told last week by an assoc ad that Cody might be another 2 weeks.

My step-mother-in-law (who is in town over the New Year from Tucson - so will watch the game on TV instead of going to it) said she can't stand Walton during the Stanford game. I hope he goes on extra detours tonight!

You need to wear this during the game.

womens-concepts-sport-colorado-buffaloes-velodrome-tie-dye-long-sleeve-top-and-shorts-set_pi4141000_ff_4141479-f0f0b989f61681b9134f_full.jpg

My step-mother-in-law (who is in town over the New Year from Tucson - so will watch the game on TV instead of going to it) said she can't stand Walton during the Stanford game. I hope he goes on extra detours tonight!
You should ask Rebecca what she thinks of Bill Walton and then post the answer in the pillow talk thread.

Whelp, lamps with 2 fouls, one because he was on the ground. He got fouled on the other end, no call. KJ with an easy TO too. All the signs of an ugly night are here.

Whelp, we ****ed. This guy is making 4 3s on 7 or less shots. Add in the fact they just had their letdown game and lost to stanford at home? No ****in way they are dropping two in a row. With our guys out, this is likely to get ugly. Ugh.

Dude already has 2 3s.

Julian just let Kylan walk into that 3, literally defending 101 on a guy you know you can’t let get going from 3

Back