What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) MEN'S bball on the road to face #10 Arizona (Thurs.,1/4/24, 7:30 PM MT; ESPN) & ASU (Sat., 6:00 PM MT; ESPNU)

Terrible
They should go to Arizona and play as physical as possible, who cares if AZ shoots free throws
The team feels sorry for itself without Cody and TDS.
AZ is mugging KJ, no calls
Messing up Eddie’s fouls is pathetic
Do not like the Eddie at the top offense
Need to absolutely jam the event center when these ****s come to us

Tad really needs to rip Tony Padilla’s head off right now when it’s not gonna make a difference in this game. KJ gets whacked in the face right in front of him, absolutely nothing. Tony Padilla is the worst of the worst.

So disappointing to have the injury issues and not be able to play full strength. I’ve been looking forward to this game for weeks and we have to play without two of our top three. Such a buzz kill.

Sorry, but not having TDS and Cody isn't a surprise - there is a serious lack of game planning here.

Dak and Diop on the court at the same time, along with a limited still Ruffin? Seriously?

Just Bench the starters and save them for Saturday

Play this first 2 segments straight. If we don't shave 10 or more off this lead, go to the bench.

Diop = hands of stone...skinny Ben was better...the Taddler might've pulled a boner with this one....I knew we were screwed the second I heard Walton's mouth. That five out thing works until you play a Arizona caliber team.
I didn't think we'd win...I hoped we would keep it respectable minus 2 starters that would say something.
Bill Walton is as worthless as tits on a boar..
God I hate the pac 12...can't end soon enough.

If I had a dollar for every idiotic #firetad take I've read from you in the decade plus I've been on here, I wouldn't need to work anymore.

Yeah we're getting killed. Two of our best players out at Arizona. If we get the ASU game, this game doesn't matter.
Show me one ****ingnpost where I've said dick about firing tad.

You ****ing snowflakes can't take it when people point out the obvious flaws in his coaching.

Sorry your soft ass can't handle it.

FYI - Tad isn't perfect!

Pointing that out doesn't mean someone wants him fired.

I'd like it if we actually had a game plan that took into account the fact we are missing players that we knew would be missing.

Maybe play *gasp* the dreaded zone. Which we did, for a bit, somewhat effeftivelyly.

At which point we immediately went back to man to get killed.

Diop = hands of stone...skinny Ben was better...the Taddler might've pulled a boner with this one....I knew we were screwed the second I heard Walton's mouth. That five out thing works until you play a Arizona caliber team.
I didn't think we'd win...I hoped we would keep it respectable minus 2 starters that would say something.
They lost a game they think they should not have lost. Even though they gave up a school record 16 threes to Stanford. And 64% from three in that game.

I want that game here BADLY. We need to be healthy for it.

Show me one ****ingnpost where I've said dick about firing tad.

You ****ing snowflakes can't take it when people point out the obvious flaws in his coaching.

Sorry your soft ass can't handle it.

FYI - Tad isn't perfect!

Pointing that out doesn't mean someone wants him fired.

I'd like it if we actually had a game plan that took into account the fact we are missing players that we knew would be missing.

Maybe play *gasp* the dreaded zone. Which we did, for a bit, somewhat effeftivelyly.

At which point we immediately went back to man to get killed.
No the way I read your posts-you'd rather have a guy who gets Ricardo Patton-like results.

Is Julian getting benched? Weird he didn’t start and hasn’t come in at all, wonder if message being sent, hopefully it’s not something bigger

You post stupid ****.

No the way I read your posts-you'd rather have a guy who gets Ricardo Patton-like results.
Also, you've gone from "z said fire tad" to "I read your posts as . . ."

Pick a ****ing lane if your going to bitch about something

Back