What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- WBB starts season visiting Samford (Friday,7:00 PM MT) & No. Carolina (Sunday,Noon MT)

From Coach Sylvia Hatchell
"This was a big win for us. I thought first half we couldn’t fast break worth anything. Second half, we got our fast break going and did some good things with that. It was fun to win this game especially with Colorado being in a great conference and a really good team as well. It’s a whole lot better feeling than what we had the other night"
http://www.goheels.com/documents/2017/11/12//11_12_Postgame_Quotes.pdf

Nice compliment from one of the best coaches in the game.

That was a tough loss. Can't afford many non-PAC 12 losses. We are just going to hit a lot of dry spells offensively because we just don't have enough scorers and especially inside.

It's always tough to win on the road. Young players will learn. CU hasn't been strong inside for years now. This team rebounds better than a CU team has for many years.

It's always tough to win on the road. Young players will learn. CU hasn't been strong inside for years now. This team rebounds better than a CU team has for many years.
Sounded like the bigger deal than the rebounding were the runouts off those rebounds allowing UNC to get easier, quicker points off the break.

Looked like we got tired at the end, lots of missed/lazy defense in the last couple minutes and OT. Several unforced turnovers in OT, too.

I have to remind myself that we start two juniors, one juco transfer and two freshmen. Three players who have never played DI basketball before. There is a learning curve and they learned a lot this weekend.

If the two freshmen don't start, it's a sophomore starting.

I have to remind myself that we start two juniors, one juco transfer and two freshmen. Three players who have never played DI basketball before. There is a learning curve and they learned a lot this weekend.

Let's certainly hope that is true.

And the SO averaged 2 points a game last year. Out of 6 top players in minutes, only two are experienced.

Sounded like the bigger deal than the rebounding were the runouts off those rebounds allowing UNC to get easier, quicker points off the break.
That's UNC's game. The men play that way too. You'll find yourself in trouble if they find success in that area.

Back