What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia-CU game thread

Didn't Hansen talk about how deflating Goodman's misses are to the team in the offseason? You're seeing it right now. The defense looks stunned.

Wow.
Does Hawk get that the goal of the game is to score more points that the other team??

I feel like I am going to have a ****ty tomorrow, CU blows this one and the overinflated egos of Alabama fans....

If UGA wins this, does Hawkins still have a job come Monday? The Big 12 is going to eat him alive where wins are going to be hard to get the way he is managing this team.

This is how we end up X number of plays from a winning season, Hawks stupid play calls.

I think uga goes down and kicks a fg if we punt. Goodman makes the kick we win.

payback's a bitch, georgia. in 2006 we were a fumble away from beating them at their home. now they were a fumble away from beating us at our home.

please don't rush the field, fans. for the love of god, don't

Rodney running like freshman Rodney, hitting the hole hard, sliding off tacklers, agressive.

This is a big win for Hawk.. 1st one he's had since WVU in 2008. georgia isn't that good this year but its a name program.

why is our idiot headcoach making stewart run the ball when we can just kneel down? does he want speedy to get injured? or does he want him to fumble and give georgia the ball back? it has to be one of those two options

okay, we are ****ing lame.

hey we beat a 1-4 georgia team, let's rush the field. what a bunch of jackoffs.

so ****ing embarassing. our idiot fans rushed the field... i want to put a paper bag over my head and pretend i don't know this fanbase

Back