What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Get Shane and Nate on this kid

jcatcher

Club Member
Club Member
Ben Simmons, 6'8" 2015 prospect from Australia. He was at a camp in Long Beach recently and stole the show. His dad played professionally in Australia.

I know that St. Mary's roster is full of Aussies, but this kid projects to a higher level.

The kid looks interesting good find!

The blog was excruciating to read with one horrible Aussie joke after another.

LOL Heywood, I take it you a Aussie. I didn't think the article was making fun of your countrymen. No need to get your panties all up in a bunch. Seemed like it was well written to me, plus with sports articles ALWAYS the same old mundane stuff, it's nice to see a change of pace. I actually liked the didgeridoo reference and the video it played was pretty cool. Aborigines are a fascinating culture. And if Ben becomes big-time, which he looks like he's well on his way, just remember it was this "excruciating" article that told you bout him first.

LOL Heywood, I take it you a Aussie. I didn't think the article was making fun of your countrymen. No need to get your panties all up in a bunch. Seemed like it was well written to me, plus with sports articles ALWAYS the same old mundane stuff, it's nice to see a change of pace. I actually liked the didgeridoo reference and the video it played was pretty cool. Aborigines are a fascinating culture. And if Ben becomes big-time, which he looks like he's well on his way, just remember it was this "excruciating" article that told you bout him first.
Wow! Your first post and you nailed it. Haywood is, indeed, an Aussie!

Back