1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting to know

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Heywood, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

Small interviews on the buffs page with all of the new guys. I have watched a few and thought they were good. John Schrock

http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=9509&id=789656

said his favorite food is Chipoltle.

So he's got that goin for him.

Take a look at em and post your favorite quotes etc.

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

[video=youtube;gQrz73iizJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQrz73iizJc[/video]

I hear he's doing great. I understand Hirschman injured himself, but he's really done a great job stepping up and taking advantage of this opportunity.

Glad to have him.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  3. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Well spoken. Glad to have him.

4. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

Spoke to Tyler McCulloch at the BB/VB Open House today. Really great kid, well spoken, polite, etc. Hope he has a killer year.

5. fervorfactor

fervorfactor Active Member

My least favorite quote from cubuffs.com is 'No, put WiFi in the TVs'. One commercial is enough. Don't make us watch it for every damn video. I hope they made a buttload of money off that. I won't visit that place again.

I found Nembot interesting. Everyone seemed to like Boulder and the coaching staff. Pretty lame questions though. Impressed that all the freshmen can speak pretty well.

6. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

That is the life in the space, one wont cut it, you have to play a quote or commercial like that 1,000 times jsut to make a buck. Sorry that the content is "free" enough but maybe if we ponied up our donations a little more we would need to rely on outside companies to shoulder the production costs.

7. fervorfactor

fervorfactor Active Member

I figured I would just buy a Toshiba TV with wifi so the red wire doesn't get pulled out of the server and the lady doesn't soar off a cliff. It is just annoying to have to watch the ad every damn time. I avoid CUbuffs.com because of it. I'd rather buy beer at a game, if I could, to make up for a part of the financial deficit that 30 Mil PAC12 income per year doesn't cover.

8. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Ignoring the fact the "deal" you referenced doesnt start for a year, doesnt cover our big-12 exit, and was about 2/3rds of what you claim it is; I'll simply thank for proving you dont understand the first thing about how these online content deals are done, how costs are shouldered, or how revenue is made off of them.

9. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I thought the most repeated ad in history was the Mike Rowe Ford ad. I like the guy, but I now have to start all videos with my sound off because of that ad.

10. CUSailor

CUSailor Member

...and he likes to say " it's inexplicable and I can't really tell you why". It's something that drives me up a wall for some reason. I, too, have to have the sound off for that reason.