What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go to ticket source?

Slurpeee

It's only a gambling problem if you don't win.
After years of trying, I finally talked me daughter into going to a game. Told her I'd pay for the tickets for her and her three friends, thinking "GA can't be more than $10 each; no big deal".

Now I'm seeing GA rack rate is $20-30+ fees. Damn! Had no idea it'd cost ~$100 for 4 high school kids to watch a game from cheap seats! (For a family of 4 in decent reserved seats it'd be $200+ just to get in the door ... but I digress; that's another thread :)

Does anyone have a go to source if they just want the cheapest tix possible to get in the door? The girls don't give a damn where they sit. Can you generally get a $10-15 seat from those dudes hawking them outside if you don't care where its located? Any other online resellers you've had luck with? -thx

Alkbuffs Ticket exchange borad -- nothing now but not unusual for the selling price to be "a beer" or "tranfer fee" to AB members
Craigslist -- $5 and $6 tix right now
StubHub -- $13 right now
Outside the CEC if those fail

Back