What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Luck to uw.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
just back from the game-- that pretty well sucked from beginning to end, but the atmosphere and the pregame and everything else were really good. i wish we'd have played better, but i am sure the better team tonight won.

we had ourselves a fantastic magic season and i hope and believe that it marks the beginning of our resurgence.

as for uw, i think they are clearly the best team in the p12 and i am rooting for them to succeed now-- the p12 deserves a spot in the playoff. it helps all of us.

the uw fans i met in person were almost all pretty awesome; there were a few total tools, but we had a few of our own too.

good luck to uw. if they don't get in, no matter what happens tomorrow, it will be a travesty.

my only serious regret at this point is that i am pretty sure we're going to get jumped by usc for the rose bowl. and that sucks. but, we'll see.

Go Buffs.

I'd hate to see the team take the butt kicking they did and then see Washington get passed over. At least the conference can get the 6 million for last nights humiliation.

The udub fans you met were not awesome. They were laughing at you behind your back. They are the nub fans of the northwest. They smile and put on an air of classiness before the enemy then disparage them behind their backs!! I say piss bomb them into oblivion!!

Last edited:
I always kind of liked UW. Long story, but had a an offer to walk on to an olympic sport there, many years ago. I hope they make the CFP and I'll be rooting for them as a fellow P12 school, but if they get matched against Bama, they will get mudholed.

BTW, I was born in Bama, so I kind of like them too, Roll Tide.

I think they'll lose handily to Bama, too, but I don't think there's anyone else in the country who won't.

This year's CFP will be a coronation, imo.

If UW is matched with Alabama, they'll get drilled. Browning is not special so Alabama will key on the run. Game over rather quickly, IMO.

I was definitely not impressed with Browning last night. If the secondary hadn't had a rough night last night, he would have had multiple picks.

meh, i am trying to be p12 magnanimous and not b12 raging. i have to admit, it doesn't suit me. but, i guess i do want the extra 6mm for the conf but the visiting d-nozzle uw fans who showed up here pissed me off. it really is better for the conference if they get in, even if they are going to get ****ing rolled by bama. bama is so good upfront.

i have to work on my arched eyebrow, sweater-vest, pastel shirt, loafers without socks, and haughty "very well done, old chap" attitude. i will say this, although i didn't speak with them, i saw more toothless inbred fans wearing uw gear at the game than i expected. it appears they have a strong following of bottom-feeders like many b12 programs. i would have thought they would follow wsu or oregon state, but who knows? i don't follow the behaviors of the meth-class in the northwest.

kidding aside, we had a good year and they were the better team last night. life goes on.

During the game I was thinking that there was such a difference in the air as compared to the ucla game. ucla was chippy and acted closer to thug-like. Against UW there seemed to be some respect between the opposing players.

meh, i am trying to be p12 magnanimous and not b12 raging. i have to admit, it doesn't suit me. but, i guess i do want the extra 6mm for the conf but the visiting d-nozzle uw fans who showed up here pissed me off. it really is better for the conference if they get in, even if they are going to get ****ing rolled by bama. bama is so good upfront.

i have to work on my arched eyebrow, sweater-vest, pastel shirt, loafers without socks, and haughty "very well done, old chap" attitude. i will say this, although i didn't speak with them, i saw more toothless inbred fans wearing uw gear at the game than i expected. it appears they have a strong following of bottom-feeders like many b12 programs. i would have thought they would follow wsu or oregon state, but who knows? i don't follow the behaviors of the meth-class in the northwest.

kidding aside, we had a good year and they were the better team last night. life goes on.
That's more like it!!

I actually think Washington stacks up well against bama. They are physical enough to match up in the trenches and have an amazing secondary.

I don't think UW plays Bama in the first round. I'm thinking they'll get a 3 seed over Big 10 winner. Clemson will be 2 seed, if they win of course.

I don't want them to win it all...I like the fact they have 1 NC like us...but no Heisman...and Browning won't win it...he's good but not Heisman material IMO...Heisman winners should play well against good Ds and he doesn't.

I don't want them to win it all...I like the fact they have 1 NC like us...but no Heisman...and Browning won't win it...he's good but not Heisman material IMO...Heisman winners should play well against good Ds and he doesn't.
As mentioned before, Browning is not as good as Falk. And from what I've seen, it's not close.

Wish for UW to bring home the win for the conference. Their swag last night was justified apparently as they kicked our ass. UW fans I know been quiet confident all season. Damn, we let one get away last night

**** udub, I ****ing hate purple, reminds me of another team from our former conference. They won their MNC under the cheating Don James that skulked away when the chips were down.

Back