What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Omen?

Unleash Hell

I'm gonna knock on wood on this so I don't jinx it.

The other two times CU has opened on Sunday, we have been in position to play for the national championship at the end of the year. On another note, we have yet to win on a Sunday opener.

1990 Tied Tennessee in Pigskin Classic
2001 Lost to Fresno St
2008???:smile2:

Today I scratched my left testicle. I seem to remember that in previous losing seasons I scratched my right nut 3 weeks before the season started. Although in those seasons, it was a Saturday nut-scratching day, not a Sunday one like this year. So that changes the whole constellation of predictions that can be made through my massaging of my scrotum.

Should I count which testicle I scratched yesterday (i.e. the Saturday 3 weeks prior to the start of the season), or today (21 days before kickoff)? Someone figure it out quick, I don't know if the Buffs will win or lose now!

i'm just going to look away at the mention of that Fresno game. can we shotgun snap the ball without a turnover? Ochs made a bad throw, but he didn't lose that game. He forced it, and it was a bad decision but Barney throws him under the bus. Craig throws it into Boulder Creek and we win.

Back