What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got the Call Today....

Finally got my damn tickets. Naturally, it came after I saw that the Men's Basketball account tweeted that season tickets were on sale for everyone. Apparently the best way to get the ticket office to call you is to tweet the men's basketball feed.

I really hope Bohn has something in his plans for the ticket office. This is a joke.
you are now a season ticket holder... tell him you dont appreciate it haha

do we have the most ****ing inept ticket office in the country? Men's b-ball starts in 3 weeks and you still can't buy tickets online.

Section 8. Although I haven't gotten my confirmation email even though she said she sent it while I was still on the phone with her 20 minutes ago.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Section 8. Although I haven't gotten my confirmation email even though she said she sent it while I was still on the phone with her 20 minutes ago.

Mine took over an hour too.

Don't wait. Call.

Good advice. When I called the lady said my account had a note that I was left a voicemail a few hours before. I wasn't, so I asked them to confirm my phone number. They called the number I haven't used in 9 months and that I changed when I ordered football tix and also confirmed was correct again when I renewed bball tix two weeks ago. Hopefully my third time telling them is a charm.

Bunch of slackers. I've had mine since June.

This season is going to be my first season with season tickets though, going to be allsome and hopefully better than how football season has gone.

Bunch of slackers. I've had mine since June.

This season is going to be my first season with season tickets though, going to be allsome and hopefully better than how football season has gone.

You're fully retarded.

Got mine taken care of this morning. Section 20. WEST SIDE!!!

westside.jpg

I am so ****ing stoked I won't have to worry about goddamn students anymore. I am now old. :lol:

Glad a bunch of you are on the west side. It needed to get rowdier over there.

Back