Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 18, 2009.
The difference being that Bolling will likely see the field.
I'm more concerned that Dave Christenson was Mizzous O Coordinator when they hung 55 on us the last two years. The talent isn't the same, but anytime you hang 55 on somone, you see something in their defense.... and Collins ain't the most adaptable.
I'll take McKnight, Simas or Simmons.....IF we can get them the ball.
I'm very nervous about this game.
- Christensen has owned Collins (Mizzou games)
- Wyoming plays with a ton of intensity
- Wyoming players have a chip on their shoulder for this game
- Wyoming gets an important offensive weapon back at WR
- CU is re-shuffling its o-line
- CU is changing its defensive philosophy
- CU is playing a QB recovering from a concussion
- Darrell Scott is out at running back
- CU has been whipped in its first two games
I can probably think of others if I took some time. I don't have a good feeling about this one at all.
Concur...Just wanted a detailed analysis! Rep your way!
Separate names with a comma.