What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Cal

Brad - while I agree with the sentiment just like anything in life you have to work at it if you want it to happen, right now it seems we aren't working on it, we are just hoping things get better.

Ok I can agree it takes work and that is what the marketing team needs to do. Get some sponsors on board like Frontier (free tix), ski resorts (free night lodging, season pass), restaurants (free meals), etc. Hit it with a social media campaign where you even include prizes for a drawing for those who post during the game. This is not rocket science but damn, I thought we got over the hump of one bad year like last year killing the student attendance. Guess I was wrong and the culture was not building. It was not Kansas but it was a big game for the conference we are in now.

Culture was building, but two to three years doesn't build a mountain. We need a consistent 5-10 year stretch of great student involvement before it is ingrained. Until then, we need to keep getting them involved any way possible.

I won't be satisfied until we have "Tad's Tent City" with students sleeping out to get season tickets.
I'm afraid you're asking for something that is outside of this AD's ability to deliver.

Back